Not much to say… it’s coming. Today is an appetizer to these areas as you’ll see 1/3 today in the same areas compared to tonight and into Tuesday … Here are the images…One thing I will note is these may not be as strong on the deserted mountain areas but the inland stretch is above and over widespread
Martin Wind Gust Intensity Scale –
8. Extensive widespread damage.
7. Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is considerable. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over CERTAIN.
6. SOME Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is possible. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Likely, Do NOT recommend Traveling in this zone
5. Slight damage occurs to buildings, shingles are blown off of roofs. HIGH WIND WARNING CRITERIA – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Possible if weight is not corrected.
4. Twigs and small branches are broken from trees, walking is difficult.
3. Large trees sway, becoming difficult to walk. POWER SHUTDOWN THRESHOLD WIND ADVISORY CRITERIA
2. Large tree branches move, telephone wires begin to “whistle”, umbrellas are difficult to keep under control.
1. Small trees sway.
Members you can zoom in by clicking https://www.southerncaliforniaweatherforce.com/scwf-members-section/
MAIN WEBSITE: Don’t forget. If you hear rain or anything is coming to the area. BOOKMARK THE MAIN WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE. The stream has the latest alert links, map of alerts and where, and articles. That is 100% free to view.
PREMIUM SITE MEMBERS: Check the member section by Clicking Here at any time for updated products. You also have the message board. Products for rain/snow/wind etc will be updated by Monday for this event. See you there.
SCWF is on MeWe – https://mewe.com/p/southerncaliforniaweatherforce
Join Southern California Weather Force main Facebook Page by clicking here for future updates if you like what you are reading or seeing below!
Reading for another state? Join my national page – https://www.facebook.com/nwfweather/
FACEBOOK PAGES TO JOIN!
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WEATHER FORCE MAIN: Southern California Weather Force Office Main Page
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and NOW MEWE ACCOUNTS TO JOIN!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/socalweatherforce/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SCweatherforce