Rules apply the same here as every single page on social media.
1. Links are not allowed other than admin postings, nor in the comment section when opened.
2. Mentioning other weather sites/forecasts is also not allowed. You’re here on this group and the project is independent, other forecasts are not valid here and only serves to confuse the readers.
3. Respect everyone equally please, we do want to run a family-friendly group for weather forecasts, news, and conversations we will have.
4. No advertising pages, groups, websites, or anything not related to this weather project.
5. Do not whine or get mad because a forecast changes. It is weather and the pre-forecasts will always change from 5-7 days to 3-4 days and 48 hrs before an event. Only the 0-24 hr forecasts or FINAL forecast is valid for accuracy.
6. I don’t control the weather, hating me because your area didn’t get a storm isn’t going to change things. Yes … this actually happens.
7. I REMOVE forecasts that CHANGE and are NOT valid anymore. Do not accuse me of “hiding” wrong forecasts. When something changes I ALWAYS remove the post because why keep changed information for another to read when it serves no purpose anymore?
8. Following these rules will ensure a very professional, dynamic, fun, informative, organized, and smooth group.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.