With a hot summer ahead expected due to a fading La Nina, the heat model has been brought back to Southern California Weather Force. I will keep the zoomable controllable map options in the member section free for everyone for the month of June only so you can see how the product runs. You can view that section by clicking here. If interested in the email alert system for these advisories and others this summer (sometimes not posted here) you can CLICK HERE to see the supporter option on a low monthly price for what is given.
Here are the Southern California Weather Force heat model levels and their definitions …
5. Heat Stroke Certain After 10 minutes of exposure. You will die outside in this as it is near low oven temperatures that will slowly cook you. You may even have a hint of burnt human skin that only Jeffrey Dahmer would like. Water is a must and so is salt to replenish the water lost in the body. Do not add pepper.
4. Dangerous. If you want to hike in this, you must have a lot of water. Most people think that they have enough water but they do not. This is the level at which kills a lot of people due to that reason. Working outside is not recommended. You do not want to be playing hot potato with your feet on the sidewalk in this level.
High Heat Warning in the Deserts …
3. Great discomfort. Do not exert yourself on a level three. Drink plenty of water, and hiking is not recommended without proper knowledge and supplies.
High Heat Warning in the Coastal/Valley areas … Heat Advisory in the Deserts
2. Some discomfort. Be cautious outside when working and drink plenty of water.
Heat advisory in the Coastal/Valley areas.
1. Very little discomfort, however, long periods of exposure could bring heat exhaustion.
SCWF is on MeWe – https://mewe.com/p/southerncaliforniaweatherforce
MICRO-CLIMATE ALERTS DELIVERED BY EMAIL, FULL MEMBER SECTION WITH INTERACTION DURING EVENTS, ZOOM IN MODELS TO YOUR HOUSE/BUSINESS YOU CONTROL, AND MORE …
CLICK TO JOIN THIS WEBSITE AS A PREMIUM MEMBER
FACEBOOK PAGES TO JOIN!
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WEATHER FORCE MAIN: Southern California Weather Force Office Main Page
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WEATHER FORCE METEOROLOGIST: – Just my public figure page that isn’t as large so maybe you can reach me better at times.
NATIONAL WEATHER FORCE – Join my NATIONAL page for higher-end events like flood, tornado, hurricanes, and more –
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and NOW MEWE ACCOUNTS TO JOIN!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/socalweatherforce/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SCweatherforce